Relak, Wag Ma-Ten, Baka Mag-collap!

8:31 AM

I badly need a vacation; I'm just plain stressed out from my job, uhmmm life and it's aggravations. Hahaay but I think it's natural. So I tried to stop thinking about stuff that makes me upset. Especially the things that makes me feel bad about myself. I'm trying my damn best not to stress out myself more. For the past few days, I felt like the world is crashing down on me at full speed. But we all went through those times, didn't we?!

Until I decided to break the tension... How?!

Meet my long lost friend, Aryanee!


Aryanee is a friend from way, way back... I met her at West Contact Services which is my first company. When we resigned and let go of the company, we decided to keep the friendship. If I'm not mistaken we've known each other for six years now and still counting.

The last date with aryanee was like munching popcorn while watching Harry Potter 6?! I know that was like a long time ago... but even we seldom see each other, we never fail to send each other SMS and FB connect. (especially her with all those GM's)

So after my work shift, over some Joey Pep's foodies and SB Caramel Frappuccino for her, time to catch up! I dunno but regardless how long, we talked as if we see each other everyday. I love her being around. Kalokohan, sa jokes, how we handle problems and how we see things, sya ung kapareho ko! And we promise to see each other more... de-stress somehow! Thanks Nane!


I also met up with a friend who is flying away... Hello Nikki!

As you know I'm not good with farewells and goodbye, so just like our usual meet up, we stayed for a couple of hours at columns mini stop then transfers to kopiroti columns! buhhkkeeett??!!! To pee! hahaha! 

He will be away for 3 months for his long awaited job. Anyhow I'll miss you Nikkiboo, he treat me a kopiroti siew mai, which I barely finish! Till the last time he preached the same thing to me, " Orange, finish your food please! I can't finish it for you today, I'm heavy full!  Look at those kids who can't eat...Yada! Yada!"

I'll see you in December!!


We are known as the Poblacion Girls! hahaha! We live in the same neighborhood so after shift we just take a cab to reach our unit! One time just after we hopped on a cab, Jenju asked, if we will do something that night! "None", I said! 

Before I knew it, we alighted at Jupiter street and entered at a karaoke bar! Define impulsive! I think this is the best example, right?!



I guess once in awhile, I just need to be out of my routine! One impulsive act with crazy friends sometimes do the trick! 

This is how I manage my stress in a simple way! :D






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts