Reunited with All Blacks Haka

8:33 PM

If you have read one of my entries, you’ll know that I’m enjoying my ass off for almost five years now at a company with the tag line of “Great Hotels, Guests Love”. In five years I’ve been through a lot of team,  uhmm I mean several teams…

** Abyators
** Wizards of Auds
** Jabsters
** All Blacks Haka

My first two teams were unfortunately dissolved, third one was stable since it’s one of the pioneer teams in our company however I decided to switch department.

Now here comes... All Blacks Haka, the team was magnificently managed by mother of all managers. Yep, she is a pioneer of the company but pioneer seems like an old word huh… Let's just say that she's good on what she's doing. She knows how to be a friend and a boss at the same time. That's why we love her big time! 

Meet MaMey!
Originally her team was called InnMeyts but since we transferred department she decided to change the name of her team to.. All Blacks Haka since most of our guests are from the land of Frodo, and sheeps, and sails, and cows.. uhmmm and of course milk!

Until she was promoted as Master Coach in our center and the rest was history! 

We had a small get together last Saturday at the biggie mall, MOA, until now I dunno how to get around it! It's soo huge that just looking at the big globe outside the mall makes me tired! choss!! We had a sumptuous meal at Marina Oyster Seafood Grill and had our frappuccino treat courtesy of Simone!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts