Sir Tow Mater is the BOMB!

8:55 PM

One must always keep their promises to kids, because they will never forget, especially my niece, boo ten. Remember the last movie date?! Yup!! Yup!! She didn't forget that we will see Cars 2!


 Oweinch Seventeen 

Long lost office mates reunion tomorrow, and Sunday movie date with my pretty little niece  thank u Lord, for lotsa loving


Mom and dad, didn't want to allow us anymore because of the bad weather and not to mention that it's already 6pm, oohh and did i mention that it will just be me and boo ten?! yup! Just the two of us!

Last time that we gone to the mall alone (boo ten and me), uhmm it's a bit messy, uhmm literally messy, check this out!



Hahaha! I told you, it's M-E-S-S-Y! Since we learned from my previous experience, we gone to the mall, armed with a lot of face towel, tissue, water and other stuff. Off we go to the cinema, hahaaay! I dunno, upon entering , just after I handed our tickets to one of the tickets checker, boo ten hesitantly tagged me and wanted to go home. I think, she's scared since it's just the two of us. What I did, I said to her that, there are a lot of kids, partying inside. Truth to what I said, when we entered the cinema, kids are everywhere! Kids territory, indeed!



Star race car Lightning McQueen and his pal Mater head overseas to compete in the World Grand Prix race. But the road to the championship becomes rocky as Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.

My Verdict, uhmm I didn't understand the movie! LOL Most of the time my focus is with my buddy ten  who cracked me up when in the middle of the film said, "I want to go home!" hahaha! Uhhmm but the movie's overall message is being true to yourself and loyalty to friends with enviromentalism on the side.

Sir Tow Mater finds himself at the center of this movie, out of his depth and emotionally vulnerability. Here's my favorite scene/lines in the movie...


Mater: "What you got here that's free? How about that pistachio ice cream?"
Food Vendor: "No, no - wasabi."
Mater: "Oh same ole same ole. What's up with you? That looks delicious..."

Funny!



 Orange Cortez 

Just got home after a movie date with pretty little niece Ten.Sir Tow Mater,he's adorably cute,fussy and innocent!Definitly THE BOMB! 







You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts