A Flop Reunion

8:20 PM

Almost five years ago when I started to celebrate difference and loving hotel guests, uhhmmm and as they said, guests love. Although it's a bit weird to know that I was referred by my manager from my former-company to my present-company.

Reasons for Referral...

a. OUST Orange. Am I such pain in the arse?! too much headache?! maybe! hahaha!

b. Referral Incentive. Huh?! Should I have asked for percentage on that?! Hehehe! Choss!

c. Orange... You want it or not, it really doesn't matter! Sometimes, it doesn't have any meaning at all! :b

Crazy!

Whatever! uhhmmm, the truth is, i really don't care either, all i have now are just big Thank You to my Boss Josh! 

Nonetheless I'm enjoying my stay. Training was a pure bliss when I come to know the amazing people on my batch. I'm happy to say that we are still friends up to now! After a month of training, it's time to meet my manager....

Aby!

Aby is a newly promoted manager in development that time, super new, that I belong to her pioneer members, uhhmm they love to call it "anak" (company culture). It's a company culture as well to name a team that is connected with the team manager's name, some examples are Manager Mey, Team Name Inn-Meyts, Team Manager Auds, Team Name Wizards of Auds etc! As far as I remember that was the time Aviation movie hit the country, so the company welcomed our team... ABYATORS!



Abyators started with three members and eventually became bigger as the months passed by. Team meetings are always fun because most of us are made out of 99% funny bones and the remaining is composed chiefly of calcium phosphate and calcium carbonate, or just bones! hehehe! 

However good things always comes to an end! Sadly the team was dissolved and we need to part ways. We still in the same company but no longer team mates! :( Our manager resigned, some of my team mates transferred to other department or company but we still keep in touch once in awhile! suuhhwweeettt!


After two years, we come up for a simple reunion to meet our dear kapatids and mamu as well. We set last Saturday of August to meet up at Yakimix Greenbelt!


We are expecting around 10-12 attendees, and here are the finalist, lei, svet, may, me and erin! Congatulations! I'm blaming it to the bad weather that night and... uhhmm.. maybe two years is not enough for a reunion! heehhe! Actually I wasn't feeling bad at anybody that night, i was all overwhelmed with delicious food at Yakimix. Svet treat us for a grande of caramel frapuccino and Leigh documented everything with his SLR! hehehe! May and Erin shared office cheezums! A flop reunion turned into an awesome night with friends! Love it! We are planning for another one, not a reunion (that's a bit hard ei!) a get together will do! hehehe! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts