I Smurf You

7:31 PM



"There is a place. A place that knows no sadness, where even feeling blue is a happy thing. A place inhabited by little blue beings three apples high. It lies deep within an enchanted forest, hidden away beyond the medieval village. Most people believe this place is made up, only to be found in books or children's imagination. Well, we beg to differ."

Smurfs are little blue human like creatures that live in a small mushroom house village hidden  within the forest where the exact location of which is unknown to all.

Storyline 

When the evil wizard Gargamel chases the tiny blue Smurfs out of their village, they tumble from their magical world and into ours -- in fact, smack dab in the middle of Central Park. Just three apples high and stuck in the Big Apple, the Smurfs must find a way to get back to their village before Gargamel tracks them down.





Blue moment?! To get smurfified?! Nothing of this really excites me to run to the movie house except the thought of having my niece beside me and getting her second time of movie on the big screen.

Even it was raining hard it didn't stop us to get smurfified, my kuya and her wifey treat me and ten-ten for a night of blue moon. Movie watching won't be complete without a bag of popcorn, and a bottle of soda, of course!

I think the happiest person inside the movie house is my niece, while I'm complaining once in awhile the cold temperature, my niece didn't mind. Well, she actually loves it!

After that fun movie night out, I made a promise that I need to keep...

Another movie date with my niece, next... CARS!


La la la-la la la, Sing a happy song. La la la-la la la, Smurf your whole day long. La la la-la la la! Smurf along with me! La la la-la la la ! Simple as can be.Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin,Happy things will come to you... So smurf yourself a grin!

No Smurf will be left behind!!

I Smurf You!








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts