Strayed at Burger Avenue

1:49 PM

First thing off, Compare to Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Hamburglar and Jughead Jones, I'm not a burger lover. It's not that I don't eat it but I can do without it. If it's available, why not?!

It's been awhile since we move in to Makati and completed the cast of our "City Crib". After sometime we realized that we haven't gone out yet. (a simple dinner or any night out) So before September ends, we decided to check out Burger Avenue which is a block away from our unit.

The metro was hit by typhoon Pedring that night, after a busy day in our respective office, we (andrened, monee, erinssi and me) met up at our crib and then braved the pouring rain with just two umbrellas (share an umbrella, win a friend! choss!), umbrellas that turned useless because of strong winds.

Burger Avenue
Makati Avenue, Poblacion, Makati
(02) 729-9108
www
.burgeravenue.com

Anyhow so much for an intro... Monee heard about the place, from the delicious burgers up to the rage of , the ridiculous challenge. All you need to do is to finish up a whole ridiculous burger, which is really huge, in five minutes. The meal is on the house if you'll succeed. With my appetite, of course, I wouldn't ever try that. Well, not if I'm really like 2 days famished, as I've said I'm not a fan. Even if it's from The Krusty Krabs!!! LOL


So after the not so easy walk in the rain, we are soaking wet when we arrived at Burger Ave (brrrr!). As we entered, we noticed that the place is pretty cramped up but good thing is that they have few tables and chairs outside. Yaaay! Fresh air, choss! I mean open air! hahaha! alam na! But we seated inside since it's still raining kittens and puppies. 

After checking out their menu, we placed our order at the counter and waited for... for... forever. Hahaha! Kidding aside, it took sometime for our orders to arrive because they are not pre-cooked and it's flame grilled... and uhmmm yeah, somehow it's worth the wait.





Although it's a burger joint, I decided to order a rice meal! I told you, I'm not a burger lover. I go for fish fillet with rice and soda! While Monee and Budoy had Jr. Avenue Burger, fries and soda. Erinssi had salisbury steak which is a rice meal as well. Until we realize the experience wouldn't be complete without a burger. We decided to share an order of Avenue Cheese Burger. Afterwards the waiting game, began! :D



While waiting, we decided to take some souvenir photos. Evidently I was drained cause of the pouring rain. Spell haggard. O-R-A-N-G-E. After flipping several magazines, and endless chatting... Let's all welcome the foodies...




photo Courtesy of burgeravenue website
I forgot to take picture of my fish fillet because I'm hungry. For my food I'm calling the Burger Avenue chefs to change fish fillet name to "Breading with Fish Fillet". It's more of a breading than fish meat!!Although I have breading issue, it's okay! It tasted fine to me however, it seems 145php is not the worth of it! Below 100h will do, uhmm 99?! hehhehe!

Salisbury steak was okay according to erinssi. While for Budoy and Monee, uhmm I saw them finishing their meal in a jiffy! I think they love it.

If your wondering, what happened to our avenue cheeseburger, we decided to take it out for the next day breakfast! Patty is thick with complete veggies! hahahaha! I dunno how to describe a good burger but I think it's fine. Burger, nothing more, nothing less... It's a burger! I think it's special because it's better than a MCDonalds or Jollibee burger meal. (the usual burger I eat but can't finish!)

Burger Avenue is okay but burger at Hungry Hippo is better... Just my opinion!

I thank you! Bow!












You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts