Take Note! Give Thanks!

11:41 PM

May has come sooner than I think. Life is a fast pace. I believe I'm having a blast because when time is moving like "the flash", you know you're enjoying every inch of it. I come to pass with the gratitude challenge through my friends, we have this happiness project where we have task to accomplish each month. And for the month of May.... Tada! The 21 day Gratitude Challenge.


The 21 Day Gratitude Challenge  created to see the brighter side of life. Each day would have a task that you need to complete, for 21 days. Why 21 days? Study shows that to form a habit, one must do it in 21 days continuously. Orange is up for the challenge wearing my game face on... Or should that be smiling face on?! :)


I accepted this challenge because of friendship. Friendship over if I won't do this... Tsk! Tsk! Hahaha! Kidding! It is fun to do this kind of things with friends who will lift your mood up whenever you have nimbus clouds just above your head. I'm grateful to have these kind of crazy friends. They might not shoo away the nimbus clouds but they will be there to listen and giving insight of what the whole picture looked like being outside the situation. A clearer picture, yes! Afterwards will laugh at you because of being melodramatic. Hahaha! Crazy! I expect this challenge will help me to be more mature on how to handle things, especially ones in difficult round, since I'm looking at the brighter side of life. I'll be more happy, happy to the extent that I look insane, toinks!, happiness that will overflow to people that surrounds me. It will be contagious and everyone will turn into zombies, happy zombies. Hahaha! And it will be a better world to live in. I thank you,bow! 

PS
If you want to join the fun, and I actually insist you to... Do visit www.gratitudechallenge.com :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts