The Kulasa at Culasa

10:02 AM

Sunday is love. I got to do something for myself. Last Sunday after half-year of waiting (the impatient type), I finally had a time for a fab haircut. The asymmetrical bob. So yes, I'm sporting a new hairstyle now and I'm loving it! After like 2 hours in the salon, my tummy decided to have strike. Good thing I have my friend with me who can eat a whole house down. Hahaha! Originally we planned to eat at a nearby mall however as soon as we got out from the salon we saw this cute little thing.


Culasa Bakeshop and Restaurant is at 1720 Dian Street, Makati City. The place is somehow hidden from the central business area. Why I find it cute?! From the outside you'll find the place, homey and a bit colorful. Well not that loud colorful but cute colorful. More of baby colors. And I'm a sucker of colorful things, maybe because of my name? Hehehe! Or I'm just really fascinated with it.




The place is actually small, maybe because of how they interior decorate it, but somehow it is spacious inside that we actually moved and play around wanting to have picture in each corner of it, which we actually did. Hello?! Kami pa ba?! Luckily we are the only guest at the time we arrived. We love the printed couch just beside the cake stand. We super love it that we requested to move a table in the couch so we can eat there, unfortunately the pretty little couch is just their waiting area. Uurrghh! 


They also have a little corner to express thyself. Those cute colorful post it adds color in the place. Not to mention those teensy weensy fixture all over the place. Everything is puking cuteness. Hahaha! And I'm also there, so what else can you ask for?! Just joking!    
                          
Moving forward with their food, we tried the Bangus meal and chicken cordon bleu. The meal was served with a heart shaped rice, cheesy kind of meal right?! Tagalog Bistek meal is what I had and the verdict, uhmm... Flavorful yes?! I like my food with strong flavors however how can I say that uhmm... Equally flavored?! Lol! Too sour for my taste. If only they mix the saltiness and the sour flavor right... It would be just perfect. I'm not really that good food critic, so better try it for yourself. 





Strawberry and Mango Shake for our drinks. And it is not good. Sorry for being so blunt about it when it comes to shake, I know when it's perfect! I'm the master of all shakes. Hahaha! Bland! For a rate that 's so pricey. My heart drops when we got our bill. Uurrgghhh!

Well the place is still cute though. Ambiance is a thumbs for me however the main service that they provide which is the food is definitely a thumbs down. Luckily I'm really famished that time, I finished all my food, errrrr... Almost finished all my food. Bangus is too sour can't gulp it in without rice. Sorry. Same thing with the shake half empty.



But I love our pictures. Hehehe! Uhhhmmm naaaahh! Not coming back.

Culasa Bakeshop and Restaurant
1720 Dian Place Building, Dian Street, Makati City
Tel. No. 949-9405

Bangus Bistek  178.00 PHP
Cordon Blue 178.00 PHP
Mango Shake 130.00 PHP
Strawberry Shake 168.00 PHP 😳😳😳


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts