Way Back Home

10:50 PM

Isn't crazy how life unfolds, with hectic schedules, stressful work, overbearing bosses, tantamount work loads, friends who needs your time, bills that must be paid and you only have one body and your soul almost want to leave it?! And just one phone call with some drunkards, will change everything and you will say... "What a wonderful world!".


Family is the smallest unit of a community. It is natural for a human being for wanting to be in a group, and this, my friends, is the first ever group that were in. Even we want out, we will never be. The bind is stronger than a thousand fraternity padel, even a stack of legal documents, it is the blood that run through your veins. Family is one great treasure that one should cherish.

Sometimes due to the busy adult world were in, we sometimes go astray and miss the fun with the clan, luckily those people that we've set aside, plays the part of leading us back to where our home is (literally!). They never grew tired of having you back, giving you seat that no one can ever take place, because you are blood of their blood.

I think this a mushy entry what I really want to say is I love my family so dearly. The anchor of my ship is  to overacting but they are the one who taps my back, carry me home and be a child again.

And for those drunkards... (My dad and cousin), thank you. I miss home. Tree planting event on Sunday is really exciting. Finally, after straight one month of working ( DOLE it is self imposed, eye brows down please) fun, fun it is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts