Grateful

3:21 PM

Hi,


It's been awhile since I returned into your arms. Having you back in my life is the best feeling ever. I'm always lost and you found me wherever I hid. You always have the open arms to accept me when everything was because of me and I know it will always be and you will always be there to reach those hands to save me from whatever pit of darkness it may be. Everyday is a day of surprise with you, a miracle, an act of your unconditional love, bringing me back closer to you! 

Thank you very much because most of the people you've given me seems to be part of a big perfect plan.

Still I go astray every now and then please hold me still, wrap me in your loving arms and please don't ever give up on me ( even though I know that you will never will) I need you badly. 

It easier to be happy with you, to understand, to forgive, to love without asking in return, to be compassionate, to be the person you want me to be. 

I am a work in progress, and I can not do things alone without you. Thank you for everything. I'll be forever grateful having you in my life. I love you Papa God!


I am Yours, 
Orange Cortez

PS
I know I can not boast my love for you as your love is faithful and forever true. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts