It was only just a dream.. or not!

2:24 PM

I slowly opened eyes. It's still dark and cold, I closed my eyes and curled just like I'm in my mother's womb. My bed was always accommodating as ever, warm, soft and very inviting to sleep on (must be the color of my bed cover, ooohh who am i kidding?! Bed is a bed!)

And because it's in my nature to check my phone even half asleep, I did grab my phone and went berserk. My phone says... January 12, 2014, 08:03 am. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to feel, I don't know how to cry, soooo whaaat nooow?! Thanks Rihanna for the lines! Hehehe! I should have been up way earlier!!

Should  have been up around 0230am to prepare and as always since I'm just around the area, I'll be fashionably late, 15 minutes late, acceptable right?! :D 0400am is our call time at McDo Valero. And since ill be fashionably late, they will be all there, watching my grand entrance and then they will demand that I should treat them breakfast. Sure na! Hahaha! Ooohh me and my nonstop mouth again, we're heading to one awesome adventure today. An adventure just to give 2014 a very perfect kick off.




This will be my first at Our Lady of Manaoag Shrine. I read a few blog about her, early years a farmer saw an apparition on the tree with clouds and a lady. She called the farmer and told her to build a church on the same spot where the apparition took place. That incident was called "taoag" and later on change to "manaoag". Hope got the right source *winks*. Many people are visiting the shrine from different places, to experience the warmth, hope and miraculous presence of our Lady of Manaoag. Praying for their own intentions, wishes with different kinds, shapes and forms of candles is one I'm looking forward to. With Our Lady of Manaoag intercession, I'm thinking that I have a strong back up there who will push for my wishes and longing in my heart to be at hand. And because of Our Lady the hope in my heart turns bigger as ever as my faith grows stronger.



I'm imagining how hilarious it must have been on our way to Manaoag, considering the companion I have. We've learned a lot from Proton, just keep on the positivity. Maybe that's what we have all together, we're oozing with it and we're just plain hilarious beautiful, sexy people, oohh and honest too! :) Anyhow I'm thinking that we'll arrive at the shrine around 0830-ish just in time for the 0900am mass. They said that during Sundays, there's an every hour mass. And since it's the day of our Lord, I assume that there will be a lot people visiting the shrine. To give thanks for all their blessings and wish for another good year. The chapel will be jam-packed of people all over different places. After the mass, they say that there's the dress of the Our Lady that we can touch and pray upon, the line will be oohh soo long, but with my crazy companions, the waiting game is just a breeze. I'm planning to buy some stuff to as a remembrance, since  I'm considering this year as my travel year, and I'll start it with Manaoag, Pangasinan. I will also buy set of candles to pray for my lovies, my intentions and wishes for the year. I'll be lighting all candles with big hope in my heart, that everything will come true, with the help of Our Lady of Manaoag intercession, in Jesus name.



We'll be dropping by to one nice restaurant to feed our tummy pets before heading back to Manila. It would be a sumptuous meal, that will silence us for some minutes or so. After awhile we will all burst to laughter because that is what we do best when we are all together.

I was about to cry because of what I've missed, if only i slept early, if only i woke up to my alarm... when I heard a loud bang on the door. "Whatta?!" It grows louder and louder, then I felt a buzzing sound on my ear.. and boomm! Clock alarms! Clock Alarms! January 12, 2014 0230AM, my clock says. Uuuunnnn! Hahahaha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts