The Maroons

11:43 PM

I remember the first time I was congratulated given a new responsibility and transferred to a new team. "Congrats and welcome to maroons!", question marks was plastered all over my face, "Uuhh? Thanks?" Little did I know then aside from the name of the team, each team have it's own color. Maybe I really know it then, but I wasn't informed that they take it seriously, LOL! Just like blue to Ateneo and green to La Salle, huh?!


The people in the team we're all nice, they helped me to get used with the new stuff or responsibilities given to me. They shared everything they know, be it work related, love, life or anything under the sun. After sometime of talking about work, some team meeting, bully-ings and more chikka, I felt at ease with them and add them to the list of people that's making me happy at work.




Awhile ago we had Maroon's Kick Off Dinner at TGIFridays at Glorietta. It was fun having them around, outside office. My little time with the team was kick ass, maroons are good with what they are doing and I've learned a lot from them. And they are nice, foolish sometimes but most of the time crazy!


Thanks for the free dinner and the gift too! I love it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts