Isn't Amazing... Isn't?!

9:08 AM

I heard a lot of good words about Resorts World Manila, in terms of good food, cozy ambiance for foodies, sophisticated place for play/theatre lovers and the convenience and a different experience for movie go-ers. It's been awhile since they open to public however because of it's location, I declined the comfort and new experience it may brings. However it seems that my "no" is a "yes" awhile ago. Change is inevtable. Amen to that.

Fresh from the city of lakes, (yep, daughter duties, visited my homies over the weekend), i opened the door to my apartment and found my two housemates laughing their heart to some boob tube show. And like a lightning in the middle of summer sky, i blurted, "tara nood tayo movie!", oooppss I did it again! Me and my impulsive mouth, uurrgghh!

It was 0900pm then, so when we checked nearby cinemas, all of their last full show will be shown 15-30 minutes from 9. Then a light bulb with sparkles appeared just above my head, Resorts World Manila. We checked schedules online, called their hotline and boom before we knew it we hopped on a cab with my girls for a spur of a moment movie night out. *winks*


So we decided to watch Bride for Rent, (okay fine! I decided which movie to watch!) starring Kim Chiu and the super hottie Xian Lim. It's all about a man who hired a girl to play as her wife so he can get his trust fund. The plot is a cliche, very wealthy man, hired a poor girl, fell inlove, a conflict occured, then they live happily ever after. But what makes it good?! Is how the actors portray their part, the lines, and how some of the parts just tackled in such realistic form that i thought how real is reel?! Or reel is real?!  There is a part of the movie which they interviewed a real couple and all of them says the same in finding the one, "pag nakita mo na sya, alam mo na sya na yon".  And then for the other parts, i was choked laughing, out loud! Hahahaha!
Newport Cinema in Resorts World Manila is an upscale cinema house. Crowd is more sossy compared to others. I suppose they covered their mouth when they laugh on those hilarious part. But since we just don't care they have must been gotten envy on how jologs we were and get them loosen up cause I heard them laughing at the top of their lungs,like we do, as the movie progresses.



I was looking forward actually to their movie house seat. Heard they do have a lazy boy, but not at the cinema we've been. Maybe that would in their different cinema room, but the seat we had was comfy too. The seat itself shaped to your back and can be slant. It can turn into lover seat as well since you can move the hand rest. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to try that. Soon! LOL!

                                                            

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts