How Do I Unlove You?

3:51 PM

When to stop? When to let go? When is the right timing? Where do we go? How to ignore? How to unlove? Ooohh crap how do I stop when the director said cut?

We have set a group date movie night out again, of course with the crae-crae friends. It should be this Sunday. However.... I'm just too excited about the movie that I drag my friend to its 3rd showing day. And that was yesterday, (Fan na fan lang peg!) And just because of that I ruined the group date, kill me now guys! :D



I find the movie depressing. I went home feeling sad. How such a love that was so perfect just can't happen, maybe it was only a perception. There can't be perfect. Maybe it was just an idea. A pigment of imagination, or maybe just a mere feeling. Illusion.

What was amazing is how each and every one can relate to it. The movie made me feel normal. The crazy antics of someone who fell inlove so deep, something overwhelming, that she said it out loud, and professed her love, which i did, oohh yes for many times, billions if i may say... in my mind, in my simple gestures, in my inner most thoughts. The harmless stalking, "planned coincidence", even the idiotic self conversation... it's all normal pala.

Sometimes when in a relationship, you somehow loose yourself, and ohh by the way im not speaking from my own exprience. Friends and movies was the culprit of this realization. But how can someone loose their self if they say "you complete me!"? And how can the other half let that someone loose their self? When they should be taking care of each other. Mystery ayt?! Verum Es, totoo ba ito?! Choss!

There are a lot of lines that I love, that was used in the movie. But on the top spot is... drum roll please... read the title of my entry! :) ooh and by the way, I'm giving the story of this movie, 3 thumbs up, if only I have a third thumb. ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts