The Love Story You Wish Will Never Happen To You

1:53 PM

"Everyday hindi mo siguro mabibilang ang mga taong maiinlove, but you have to find your target. In order to win you have to understand that this is a game of temptation but you have to be discreet. So discreet that mustn't all notice that you're tempted. Kunwari hindi ka interesado, now let them see your pursuit, don't let go.And when that moment comes act fast, never ever look desperate. Never, you see this is your game and show who's in control. - Ram"


This movie tackles about infidelity. It's a story of an heiress (Anne Curtis) with a married furniture designer and supplier, portrayed by Derek Ramsey. It's a steamy love story which I'm not interested at first since I can't relate, (and it's perfectly fine!) however friends decided to watch it and I'm a bit low that night, uhmm..Movie to unwind, why not?! coconut!




For our movie reservation Jenju made a few phone calls and during our work lunch break, we hopped in to a cab, to pick up our movie tickets for last full show screening on the same day at Rockwell Power Plant Mall. With Jenju's power she was able to tagged our dear Daddy A (our manager) and his wifey to join us to this impulsive night out.



Orange Cortez
Stoops dinner tonight with  DaddyA and Mandy... Later on will head to Rockwell for No other Woman Movie Night! Yaaay!



Stoops which is just near our office serves an Ilocos Bagnet in a very affordable price. After our shift we headed straight to stoops to fill in our empty stomach. After declaring, FULL, we hailed a cab and off to the cinema now! yaaaay!




We just got in time for the movie, I was torn having my usual while watching a movie or not missing the start of the movie, since there is a long queue in the popcorn line. I chose the latter, I was a bit disappointed not to have a soda in my right hand while my left should held a bucket of white cheese popcorn :(

Indeed it's the love story you wish will never happen to you. The cast, the story, the script and production were all good. And I love those intense, bitchy lines. Bitches never win though!




Orange Cortez
Just got home from a movie night out. I love the scenes, the lines, the fashion and the portrayals!  better than I am.. Paak!


It seems everyone got caught by the intense, witty and sometimes sarcastic quotable quotes, for that Let me share some of my faves...

“No pressure! And kiss me and don’t you dare fall in love with me.
- Kara Zalderiaga

“We’re just two consenting adults having fun, there’s no emotional attachment. - Kara Zalderiaga

“You can call me whatever you want,SNAKE, BITCH or OTHER WOMAN, but I promise you,
I will never be a PATHETIC and BORING housewife.
- Kara Zalderiaga


There's a lot more but I think I better stop here, hehehe! You better catch the movie yourself, it's worth your money, don't worry!
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts