I am diagnosed with... AZKALITIS

10:32 PM

Azkalitis, an inflammation of passion in one's heart for the Philippine football team, and there's no known antidote. What I've got is a mild case but going to a severe one... Ooohh and did I say that this is contagious?! 


It was December of last year when the virus attacked me. I followed some celebrity who twitted about an Azkal game, wishing them good luck. I turned on the boob tube to check out the azkals and waaaah, the goalie, the goalie is H-O-T! Screeaaammmiiinngg HOT! Sooo hot that I created a second twitter account for my stalk-that-yummy-azkals-goalie!



Oweinch Seventeen
 I'm not chossy, as long as ur good in footsy game and ur name is Neil Etheridge, prepare for a shotgun wedding! LOL

Yeaah, this is one of my first tweet. I was that crazy but who wouldn't be?! Lem'me share a picture that won't justify he's good looks and body to lessen my million competitors... 

(From Wikipedia)
Neil Leonard Dula Etheridge (born 7 February 1990) is an English–Filipino professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Fulham. He also represents the Philippines at international level, after being a former England school boys international.

Etheridge was born in Enfield Town, in the London Borough of Enfield to an English father and a Filipina mother who is originally from Tarlac. He took up the sport of football at the age of nine and attended Court Moor School in Fleet, Hampshire where he also represented Hampshire Schools and the Aldershot & Farnborough district teams.

Delicioso!!

By watching their game and stalking the team online, I come to know some members too, gwapoS and mischievously cute. Until such time I came to love the sport that I start to research the basic of the game. Next thing I know I'm cheering for the team because of my race. Go Pinoy!

PHL Azkals


Oweinch Seventeen
public list
Curated by Oweinch Seventeen
Edit

Delete

People this list follows


 Following

 Manny Ott
Mabuhay guys, this is my new twitter account... Want to thank everyone who supports me and the Philippine Nationalteam. See U

 Following

 Jacques Palami

 Following

 cedelf tupas
sports reporter

 Following

 Christian Soler
Researcher. College basketball writer/sportscaster. Football junkie. A child at-heart.

 Following

 DYAN CASTILLEJO

 Following

 Craig Burrows
First person in the world to diagnose Azkalitis, last person in the world to want a cure! Also author of Azkals Craig's List: 

 Following

 christopher camcam
CLUB: KAYA PHIL. NATIONAL TEAM BORN ON SEPTEMBER 30 1994

 Following

 Jason Sabio
I am an AZKAL, B.S. in Biochemistry, University of Alabama Law Student, and my Azkals nickname is Wiki. Carpe Diem and Dream Big! :)

 Following

 ian bayona araneta
Always remember youre unique juz like everyone else..(:

 Following

 Patrick Hinrichsen
Hey, I'm John Patrick Hinrichsen from the Philippine Football Nationalteam. I made this account to update all of my Fans. Take Care ;)

 Following

 Paolo Pascual
Philippine Men's National Football Team ......Don't give up. Never give up.

 Following

 jerry sardua barbaso

 Following

 Aly Borromeo
We're here.. yesterday is over and done with! Greater expectations... greater results ahead...

 Following

 Anton del Rosario
Turn nothing into something and tell me how you feel after... I am an Azkal! LIVE LIKE YOU'RE DYING!

 Following

 TJ Manotoc
Sportscaster and Broadcast Journalist covering tech, sports, social media, and heroism.. With the stories I share I hope to inform, enlighten, and inspire :)

 Following

 Rick Olivares
Is the Second Coming of the Cappuccino Kid.

 Following

 Philip Younghusband

 Following

 Simon McMenemy
ex youngest national team head coach in world football, now head coach in Vietnam V league

 Following

 Chris Greatwich
Footballer with the Philippine National Team, coach, comedian, entrepreneur, best known for goalscoring exploits with the Azkals

 Following

 Mark Drinkuth

 Following

 James Younghusband

 Following

 Simon Greatwich
International Footballer

 Following

 Neil Etheridge



With the virus slowly getting into me, I created a list for the team so i can have an easy access on their tweets. I even thought of going to Bacolod to watch their game vs Bangladesh but I have work on the game day. Me and some friends decided to watch the game vs Sri Lanka at the Rizal Stadium unfortunately as I'm about to click the purchase button... ERROR MESSAGE! Next thing I know tickets are sold out! Lucky me ei!

After all this... it seems that universe planned something good for me on a place and time, I least expect.

Just recently, after my shift my friend-slash-officemate-slash-housemate and I walkathon our way to A. Venue Makati where they have Night Market that offers variety of foodies like bulalo and sausage wrapped in bacon which we bought that night. Afterwards we straightly head home, we do a short cut and avoid the main road. As we are just a street away from our unit while busy chatting, i heard guys conversing in English and when I turned around to check on them... Azkal Boys! WOOOOOW!

uhmmm it's not everyday that you'll find these guys on your way home, ecstatic and a bit shaky, I approached Simon Greatwich and Jason Sabio to ask for a souvenir photo although what I really wanted to say was... IF I CAN BRING THEM HOME! hehehe! Just Kidding!
Simon Greatwich, thepulpyorange, Jason Sabio
Here's my twitter timeline when I've met the guys and gone bananas all through out that perfect thursday night


 Oweinch Seventeen 



 Oweinch Seventeen 



 Oweinch Seventeen 

 a twit back from Jason Sabio after series of twits was a bonus

 Jason Sabio 

@ 

 After that night, I realized one thing... I don't want to be cured and I'm looking forward to die with this disease! hahaha! sooo much of a fan girl huh! That's it, Pansit! High Five! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts