Something In My Head

8:30 AM

I have to do something to keep me busy. Sound like a sore loser? Hahaha! I'm feeling a bit lost when I don't have anything to do. Sometimes I resort to doing the laundry, cleaning my closet or the deadliest of all, to sleep like a log who knows how long?! Sleeping beauty is my favorite Disney princess after all. The Boyf is busy at work and bugging him is the last thing that I want to do right now (though it's one of my favorite hobby, I love you B! Hahaha!).



I turned to my side table, and saw the pile of books that's untouched, unread and unloved. Hahaha! Yeah, time is just hard to find. I have several books that I haven't read and I saw the yellow-blue booked, The Project Happiness! Last January, I started reading it, however lose the interest in reading, after the first chapter. Project Happiness is a book with ideas of activities to do each month, for self renewing, growth and just to be happy. And so I did the first month, but not long enough, the journey to happiness ended in a blink of an eye. The first is the last. Hahaha! So I decide to get the book again and turned the pages to the current month...



Hello there September!

September is all about passion. What is my passion?! I don't know! Aaaahhh, this book will just mess my mind. On the second thought, what mess?! When it's already messed up?! Hahahaha! 

Okay, so the author pointed out that she's into writing, September task is for her to write a novel. Whaaaaat?! How on Earth will I do that?! I haven't done any kind of that long kind of writing, laaaaah! I was about to put down the book and raise the white flag when I realize "Why not start small?!"

Hello there Pulpy Orange!

I have a blog site. Ooohh yeah, I do! And it's one of my unkept promise... to regularly do entries. Yaaahoooo! Not bad, instead of novel, blog entry for the remaining days of the month. Let's dooooo thissss! It's like hitting two birds with one stone, I'll keep the promise of the blog entry, this time(fingers cross) and I'll be doing something for my September. Though, is writing my passion? Hahaha! I think not. Lol! It's more of telling stories. Of sharing some bits and pieces of lessons of life that I've picked up along the way from different wise people. Be it a friend, my parents, my siblings, my 8 year old niece, people from church and someone I overheard talking in jeepneys. So it's a combination of being an eavesdropper and being talkative "passion". 

Now... another question popped in my head... uhmmm what to write?! Hahaha! Let's see where my passion would take me. Let's see...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts