Answered Prayer

11:42 PM

People says you're lucky to have someone special nowadays. Not in my case, because I'm not lucky, though I have my own special someone. Lucky me? Naaah! More than luck, it's prayers that brought us together.... Yes! I prayed for him.


When you pray for it, you'll get it, in His perfect time. Not late, not too early, just in His time. And I, ladies and gents, is the living proof of that. I've prayed for someone who will sweep me off my feet, my version of knight and shining armor, my own "Popoy" ( guess who's Basha? Halleer?!), my sweetie pie, honey bunch, my lovey (corny alert! Goosebumps I know! Hahahaa!) Ooohhh yes, yes, I prayed for him... My B! 😍😍😍


It's been three months and counting, with that short span of time, it's been chaotic. Chaotic in a good way, but of course, I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't 😁. I've learned that being in a relationship is isn't all about the fuzzy feeling that the butterflies do in your stomach, or maybe the sweet notes and "kilig" moves. It's more of learning to share yourself with someone apart from your own. Telling everything rather than filtering. Being considerate enough to share everything, may it be good (better? Best?) bad ( badder?! Charot! Worse? Worst?!)! Easy? Wait until you get into one. Hahaha! Yes, it's a bit of a chore since most of my adult life, I have myself to take care of myself. I'm used to have everything my way, without someone to ask (sounds cold? Freeze! Baby! Freeze). Good thing Papa Jesus gave me someone who is patient enough to wait and someone who can teach me at the same time to let go and just trust. Though the struggle is more on me, still it has been a fun, crazy, mushy, corny, and sometimes sprinkled with misunderstandings but yes at the end of the day, lessons are learned, we compromise and meet halfway. And we're planning to have more love and craziness on the side.

Nobody knows what the future may brings, but since prayers brought us here, I'll continue to pray and hope to still have him in the future. Good thing, two mouth are better than one.... I heard him praying the same. One in prayer baby! 😉😉😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts