The Ride to the Unknown

1:23 AM

Maybe we are all meant to fly and soar high. Yes, I think we are all intended to be free and happy!

As a Christmas gift, a friend received an electronic bike from his pops. Yeah, technology emerge that something that you can pedal to move, can now be like a swish and flick Harry Potter style, your keys as your wand. Tadaaaaa! Lunch time last night, he invited me to grab a burger from a fast food chain and we rode the night away with his E-bike. 

As soon as I rode it, I feel a bit uneasy knowing that we will be traveling a main road with the fast and furious cars in Makati. I hold on to my seat,one hand with my smart phone. As we moved forward, the cold breezy air of the night touches my face, fiddles my hair and it felt so liberating. I feel so brave, trusting the bike and the one who holds the grips. 

Maybe sometimes we just need to get out our comfort zone, doing something out of our ordinary routines. It is somehow a gift to oneself. Gift, so you can know your self a little better, your limitations. 

So I declare this year will definitely a year of getting out and be visible into the unknown. To really live and love life. To be a better version of myself. 



Cheers to a liberating 2016!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts