Let's Do This!

11:54 AM

It's the time of the year to have "the promises to be broken". Face palm to me and my negativity. Hahaha! Reverse psychology do work sometimes. Oohhh yeah?! The new year resolution game is up again. For this year, I am inspired by this book...



So for this month of January I'm focusing on sleeping ( what time is it?! I need to sleep), drinking 1.5 liters of water a day (minimum for women is 1.5 while 2 liters for men), exercise, reading, writing, my finances, cooking.

I had formulated some rules so I can somehow achieve it. Like celphone ban during bed time, lights off at 9am (working as vampire in the city), yeah some of it are those.

Honestly, everything is only in my head, I'll be more specific and detailed on my next entry. As of the moment lemme give in to sleeping. I'm still forcing myself to this a-must-7-hours-of-sleep.

Wish me luck! 

O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts