Quality Time

10:39 PM

After almost over a month, I got to see the special people in my life. Though the assignment is to call them, it is a great feeling that I've done more than that. I've got to see them in flesh. We have times that we feel bad at each other, we get into petty fights, felt unappreciated but after all those, I know at the end of the day I have them and they definitely have me. My homies! I love you both!




I'll be forever thankful to the both you. Through bad jokes and not so bad jokes (we're family of corn). I may not be present always but I'll be forever here for you mame and dade. Thank you so much for understanding, even me without explaining. There's no person in this world who could understand and love me the way you do guys. I'm proud that I have both of you as my parents. I'm looking forward to the days to come with a smile on my face confidently knowing that you are always there for me, through bad decision or good, through series of failures and victories, through heart aches and heart aches (hahaha!). Thank you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts