If You Could See Me Now

10:21 AM


 If you could see me now, the one who said that she'd rather roam. The one who said that she'd rather be alone. If you could see me now. If I could hold you now, just for a moment if I could really make you mine. Just for a while turn back the hands of time. If I could hold you now.

I've been too long on the wind, too long in the rain.Taking any comfort that I can. Looking back and longing for the freedom from the chains. Lying in your loving arms again. 

Sing it??!!! SSSiiiiinnnnngggggg iiitttttt!!!! LOL

As you know I am a musically inclined human being however "music" declined me?! choss!! I can't help and sing whenever I see this second book I've read from Cecelia Ahern. This one is a fast-paced read and I wont divulge anything bout this book except that it's about IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

Let me share you some things about this folks...

They are not magic. They can't cross their arms, nod their head, blink and disappear, and reappear on the top of a bookshelf or anything. They don't live in a lamp, and you can't find any funny little ears and especially big hairy feet or wings. Oooohhh and they don't replace lost teeth with money, they don't leave presents under a tree or hide chocolate eggs. They can't fly, climb up walls of the building, or run faster than the speed of the lightning, and definitely they can't open doors. There's no explanation for it, it's just the way it is. It's like asking why people can't fly, yet they can jump and allow two feet to leave the earth.  They are not superhero. They can't see through walls or blow out forest fires with one breath.

Their special power is FRIENDSHIP!

They listen to people and they can hear what people say. They hear their toned, the words they use to express themselves and most importantly, they hear what people don't say. They always think about their new friends, make some notes in their head so that they can share it with other imaginary friend. Whenever someone can sense an imaginary friend in anyway, it means that they needed one, badly need one. Having to leave their friends is the hardest part of being like them.

They are not invisible or imaginary. They are always here, walking around just like us. And kids don't choose to see them, they just see them. It's people like us that choose not to...


Now i wonder if i had one when i was younger, after this i'll head to mom for some questioning! hehehe! You guys grab a copy of this, definitely for keeps! Friends, you can borrow mine if you want! Apir!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts