AristÓcrata familia un día

6:09 PM

Past few months has not been easy but fair in a way. So I'm not really a good help in awhile to house expenses, hehehe! I promised my parentals to treat them after their special day (Fathers Day and my Mom's birthday) since I'm done with all my obligations and credits to be settle. Blame it with my impulsive act of moving-in  to Makati, but it all ended well so I just carry on... with a big smile on my face. I made it right this time. Hard road but right... Yeabah!

So much for being mellow, drama princess doesn't suit me at all.

My dad is a bit occupied that day, he got a lot on his hands but when he learned about my treat he easily let go of other things to be with us. Now don't get too touchy about this, my pop choose my treat among the others because he knows that it's once-in-a-blue-moon-thingy, hehehe!

The Aristocrat Restaurant San Pablo
Ultimart Shopping Plaza
M Paulino Street San Pablo City
(049)503-1987 or (049)503-1988
https://www.facebook.com/people/Aristocrat-Ultimart-San-Pablo/100002095178334?sk=info

The Aristocrat was established in 1936 it is a brightly lit, clean, well maintained building, a/c popular place with the locals for their dining with dishes like Kare-Kare, Chicken Honey, Crispy Pata, Pancit Canton, Dinuguan, and Lumpia. The great thing about this restaurant is its Barbeque, known for its special "java" dipping sauce, grilled chicken or pork, "atsara" or pickled vegetables and of course its famed saffron-colored rice.

It was a bit of a surprise to me when the city of seven lakes began to welcome outside investor after a long time. Not as if it's bad, but i thought city government prevents outside investors in our land to protect local investors and business as well. Looking on a brighter side about this open-san-pablo-from-other-investor, we've got to experience good food, place and stuff which is just a jeepney or tricycle ride away.

here's my mom who celebrated her birthday last 20th of June and my dad who celebrated his day together with all the fathers in planet earth... big love to you both!
my sweet big brother who will be a father soon and my sister-in-law



our little missy that keeps our house rowdy and messy all the time but we're loving it!









                                                                
                               and of course me! a bit crazy with this shot huh?!


I'm a bit hesitant with this treat since i'm still on a tight budget but to my surprise I spent lower than I expected.  Lem'me share you some of the mouth-watering offer of The Aristocrat Restaurant. First on our list is their Barbecue Fiesta. Aristocrat is well known of their chicken barbecue and java rice but with this month I take advantage of their super promo on their barbecues.


Two pork barbecue, one spareribs half, one piece of chicken barbecue and one boneless chicken with rice and ice tea good for four. And this yummy treat is only for 570php. My dad lavished on this treat and I asked him for a taste review for my blog all he said while munching it is, "yum! yum! yum!". I wonder how they marinate this tasty foodies it is just sooo addicting!
Don't be deceive with this lousy-blurry shot, sarap lang talaga! super!
I also love how they prepare their ice tea with crushed ice, so it seems like a ice tea shake to me, hehehe! This four ice tea comes with the barbecue fiesta already. My brother requested a green mango shake which a bit pricey for me, around 110php. But true with its color, green, this drink is sooo sour that i picture the kitchen people with a freshly picked fresh green mango then do the blender and.... waacchhiiinngg!


We also added an ice cream topped special halo-halo for dessert and a drink for one to our little mischievous boo ten-ten. I fully enjoyed their chicken honey, tender and juicy chicken deep fried to a golden brown, served with java sauce. Very much TV commercial huh?! hehehe! and that is 212php for you!


And for my all time favorite, I wont let this day end without tasting Sinigang na Baboy, The Aristocrat version. Pork spareribs with native vegetables in sour tamarind soup for 281php. And damn this entry, I'm starving as hell.



One big feast for the whole family aside from filling my intestines with this yummy treat, I also wanted to make sometime with my family. With my dad, mom, kuya, my sister-in-law and my ate's representative, the life of our humble abode, Ten-Ten!

As my niece says, "I am so happy kasi complete ang family!", well almost complete since my sister is on the phone to check on our celebration while we are eating!
My kuya as the photographer.
It's not everyday that I have time with my deary family but this day showed me how I missed spending time with them outside our home. Super kulit and sometimes annoying but I won't exchange my family for anything in this world. They might not know this (ssshhhhh....) but they are the biggest part of my life and without them breathing would be harder, existing would be dreary, and living would be life-less... I love them big time!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts