Not 90's kid? NOT FOR YOU!

10:00 AM

Adulting is pretty hard. Well, I know now that already. I'm at it!!! Without batting my eyelashes - IT.IS.FREAKING.HARD (hope you felt how passionate I am on that statement). Sometimes it makes me wish to go back. Go way, way back where we are all very sheltered and free to do anything without weighing any factors before going for anything. 


I think I am bordering Generation X and the Millenials. I did a little google-ing and as per Pew Research, Millenials are those who are born from 1981-1996, while Generation X are those in between 1965-1980. If i'll based it on their research, I'm one of the Millenials, though not that I don't feel like it. Maybe I am more in touch with the Generation X side. Or yeah maybe it's just my stubborn side not to be one of those Millennials and how they are so dependent on the fast paced technology and add to that, their impatient nature. Oopsies! my blog, my take, my opinion.

Or better yet I consider myself as one of the 90's kids. The best childhood ever!

  • Secret Code. You're one of the cool kids if you know to decode.  But yeah, it can't be kept forever. Bammm!

  • Im'ma Player. Jackstone, hide and seek, Patintero, Siato (not sure if i spelled it correctly), sikyo, langit-lupa, chinese garter, ten-twenty. Name it I played it.

  • Before KDrama. Cartoon series are to die for. My personal favorite is Princess Sarah. HAHAHAHAHA! The Princess dream will always be there. :)
  • Tamagotchi. I did had a virtual pet. I forgot what name I gave it but what I remember is my crush borrowed my Tamagotchi and he "accidentally" killed it. KILLLERRR! but since I fancied him - all i can say "that's okay!" Never ever fancy a killer! Urgghh!

  • Bahay-Bahayan. Not that we played in it but it's more of we built it. Yes! That's the game. Me and my cousin will gather woods and anything we can use to build the house. We will get our grandfather's carpentry tools and for a week or so that's our game. And it was really  fun. HAHAHAHA! This is the most memorable of all.

I got a lot more in my bag, but that's it for now. Reminiscing old back days somehow made me smile today. As much as I want to turn back time, which is not feasible at all, reminiscing will do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts