How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

11:51 PM

Katorse po, is always the given answer once my age is in question. Trying hard to deliver it as innocently as I could, holding my giggle to not ruin the mood. But I guess the pores wouldn't lie. Hahaha!

I am a small built woman, petite, yes, and very cute. Winks! Most people say I look younger than my age and I can thank my small bones to that. Buying liquor, cigarettes or anything for grown up people would always be a hassle because people in the store would always demand for an identification. Though at the back of my mind, I take it as a compliment. Hehehe! When I was in grade 6, kids from grade 5 would come up to me helping me to carry my big bag full of books, thinking that I was a grade 1 pupil. Now I wonder what I look like when I was a baby, do they think I'm a mosquito? Or an ant perhaps? Am I that small?! Toinks!



I am multi-age (if there's such a term). I am in different season for each area in my life. My views and thoughts of life basics are just right, though my actions and some of my situation now doesn't show that. Hekhek! I'm fairly new and a noob in terms romantic relationship. I'm a responsible. I'm clumsy and fickle minded. I'm stubborn... so I may say... uhmm katorse nga po! Hahaha!

I really don't know what's in a number, when they say age doesn't matter. I think numbers are just an excuse to limit ourselves or sometimes go even way over board. When it all boils down to balance. Balance that no one can define but yourself. And this my friend is a note to myself. Hahahaha!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not preaching or saying that I know everything. Life is a hit or miss and mistakes are good companions. You can only lose to life if you give up and not learn from what it throws at you. Dapat umilag din kasi.

I am 32, so what?! I'm a work in progress. Ikaw ba?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts