BF Day

7:00 AM

A healthy 2014!

Me and my girl friends, as always, is up to something... Aside from my yearly new year resolution, yeah, yearly just because I never ever fulfill it, in every passing year. What is it?! Drum roll please.... to gain weight! Uurgghh! I dunno why it so hard, though I wasn't faithful to my game plan anyway. So yeah aside from gaining weight, we want some body sweating and pain killing action, perfect way to attain it... another drum roll please... badminton.



A nearby badminton center which is, The Zone, a perfect location for our pain killing crime which we are planning to commit every Friday. Oohh yes you read it right, every Friday, after my work (since im in night shift and all of them in broad day light). Unlike them who has ample time to spend time with each other, I also insist this so I'll have time to see their beautiful faces, ooh yes they really are pretty, smart, witty, talented because same feather flocks together! Winks!

For our first game of the year, armed with our rackets, our dusty play shoes which is unused for the longest time, our shorty shorts and leggings, and the excitement of moving, running and playing our heart out, we acted out our plan. GAAMEEE!!

For only 100 hundred pesos per head you may play till you die, too OA?! or too morbid?! LOL! We also bought a couple of shuttle cock in their front desk which cost us 80php. They do have locker and shower area, however I dunno if they charge extra for that.

We head to Zone court 2 and play... service, back hand, smash everything was just to easy, easy to think about! We laughed and bullied each other most of the time actually. Moving our asses to run for the shuttle cock, saving it even hitting it in the most newbie and awkward way was an achievement. A week long muscle pain was our reward but nevertheless laughing out loud and spending time with my crae-crae friends would top it all. Indeed super uberly awesomely fun!

Hopefully next friday is bf day again... badminton Friday it is!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts